Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Friday, July 16th, 2149


We are halfway to the medical facility. The people we were staying with tried to get us to stay. I do not know why, but I suspect they are after security. They seemed very frail. I was almost wanted to stay, to help them, but I knew I couldn't. Once again we are camping outside with no shelter. I offered to stay awake all night so they all could sleep. Dawn stayed up with me for a few hours. She wanted to know what I thought of what those people said. I told her I didn't know, but I planned on going to our old home to find out. She agreed to help, and to keep it from the others. Then she did something she never did before. She put her lips on mine. We saw it when we were staying with the others, but I did not know what it was. Dawn told me that it was called a 'kiss', and it was a sign of affection. She asked the people about it. After that I 'kissed' her back. I cannot stop thinking about that 'kiss'.

No comments:

Post a Comment