Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Thursday, July 8th, 2149

Four shots. I squeezed the trigger four times but each time it startled me. I felt like I had taken a life, though I know I hadn't. I destroyed the vessel in which a life use to dwell. That life was taken way before me. The life was taken by a higher power who claims to be merciful. Still I wept for the life I felt I had taken. I still don't know why I cried. I knew I did nothing wrong. Then again there is no such thing as wrong and right. Something is only wrong if there is someone there to disapprove of it, and there is no one here.

That was 6 years ago to this day. Since then I have 'killed' many more. None of them stand out as much as the first one did. I was never violent as a child. It's hard growing up and having to be strong for my family. It's weird how much we change.

No comments:

Post a Comment