Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Monday, July 5, 2149

I travel in a group of four of which I am the eldest. I am 19 as you have no doubt inferred from the previous page, my brother Judas is 15, and my sisters are 13 and 16, their names are Kerrin and Dawn. We were all rescued by a scientist at early ages. None of us know who our real parents are, but he was a father to us all. He taught us English, Science, and the history of the 'End Times'. One day when I was about 15 he disappeared. Just as God abandoned us so did he.

A few days later we were chased from our 'home'. We never stay in one place to long; though, we have been where we are for a little to long. Imagine a 2 mile by 2 mile mine field. Down in the south west corner is a freight train car buried 20 feet into the ground. 15 feet away from this is a hatch and when you open it there is a ladder. When you get down there you will see the smallest darkest tunnel you can imagine that leads to the freight car. This is my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment