Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Saturday, July 10th, 2149

We are on the road. We could not find any suitable shelter, so We have to take shifts sleeping. I usually hate sleeping in shifts but this time I didn't mind, I haven't slept in days... Well I haven't slept for any reasonable length of time in days. I am the only one of Us who has ever had a dream. I use to think I had them for a reason, that I could get some prophetic wisdom from them, but know I doubt that was ever true. I do not want to sleep, the things I have seen are to horrible. Why would I want to see them again? My kid brother getting blown to bits, people being eaten, people I love getting turned to them, having to destroy vessels. I didn't want to go through any of it the first time. Why would I want to see it again?

In case you are wondering we have traveled about 4 mile, and have not come across anything new or useful. I have decided that We are not going back 'home', that We will find a new home on this trip. I have not told any of the others yet, I do not know how they will react. Now it is my turn to sleep, maybe I will tell them in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment