Friday, August 19, 2011

Monday, July 19th, 2149

There was blood everywhere....

We came across a machine today. It shot Kerrin 5, 10, maybe 15 times. There is only one way to disable the machines, which is to get behind it. This is a daunting task when you consider it can swivel its torso 360 degrees. It takes at least two people to do it, one in front and the other one goes behind. This means while the person is behind it the other one is getting shot at.

I offered to go in front, Kerrin went to disconnect it (She has a thing for machines). The machine was shooting at me, and I was running circles around it. Kerrin ran circles in the back getting closer and closer each time. The further away the person in the front is the slower the machine turns so it is easier for the person to disconnect it. Somehow the machine sensed Kerrin was back there and suddenly turned. It hit her in the head with his gun, and then starting shooting her. I ran as fast as I could towards the back of the machine and disabled it, but it was already too late.

Judas ran her to the medical facility, and Me and Dawn brought the rest of the stuff. By time we got there it was almost too late. I know a great deal about healing and was able to save her, but she will never be more than a burden to us anymore. Dawn and I discussed leaving her behind, but We knew We could never do that. That Judas would never let us do that. Judas is as close to Kerrin as I am to Dawn.

Dawn and I have grown accustomed to sleeping in the same cot like the people we met did. It is hard getting use to sleeping with someone, but I kind of like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment