Friday, August 12, 2011

Monday, July 12th, 2149

I did a terrible job fixing My brothers face. I am worried it will get infected. It is already showing signs of infection, and once infection seeps in there is no way to fix it. Today is not all bad though, We have found a temporary shelter. It is not well fortified, but it is well stocked. I feel like a hermit crab, always moving from one shell to another. This was very obviously someone elses shelter. I can not help wondering what happened to them, or how long ago it was. I do not think we can stay here for long, but all my siblings are excited to have found a new place. I hate having to be the bad guy and break news like this to them. They have had the same experiences as me, yet they are so niave. I am worried about what will happen if there is ever a time I can not take care of them. I know they can not fend for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment