Monday, August 8, 2011

Sunday, July 4, 2149



'I do not blame God for abandoning us... We abandoned Him first.' -Unknown, 2011

It is my birthday, my 19th if you care at all. For my birthday I received a pack of playing cards and this journal (once again this is just assuming you care). Life is very fleeting here, so I have decided to document mine in this medium.

I will start with how we got here:

139 years ago there was an end of the world scare. The world was getting more and more hazardous to live in. A select group of scientist decided that if they genetically altered humans to be stronger natural disasters would be easier to survive. There was a problem with the (mandatory) drug they manufactured to alter our genes. It took the essence of what made us human. Just like anytime we try to play God, he gets the last laugh. He wanted to wipe out humanity, and when we found a loop hole He took that very humanity from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment