Monday, August 22, 2011

Thursday, July 22nd, 2149

While going through more of the scientist notes I discovered a paper about an experiment he was conducting about 20 years ago. The paper talked about trying to combine the genes of humans and them. The scientist called them 'Demigods'. I cannot find the paper on the outcome of his research. I have; however, found a few papers on the physiology and genome of the 'Demigods' Just about the only thing they have in common with humans are their looks. The scientist suggest after they have had more time to evolve humans and the Demigods will not even have that in common.

While the Demigods are clearly physically superior to humans they are nowhere near as intelligent. The scientist suggest in his notes that mixing the two separate species will result in a stronger, smarter species. I myself do not see how this will result in anything other than weak and stupid creatures. I do not think I have the second part of this paper. I am planning another trip to our old home.

No comments:

Post a Comment